2/5/13

Sin Comentarios=Caption This

Hola Amigos! This is what I would call the feline version of that fantastic classic of the Latin Literature, Marquez Chronicle of a Death Foretold. The sad thing is I fall for it every time. He plays me like a fiddle... I could even say, he has me trained. Please tell me I'm not the only person in this planet falling victim of  cats little tricks...
This tragicomedy develops in three acts as follows:
Act 1

Act 2

Act 3

The end is always the same...me been scratched by this little darn cat!...If he could talk I've bet he would be saying...It's not an invitation mom...it's a trap!! buahh buahh buahh!!! 
I don't know...perhaps you should be the judge and Caption This!

Besitos,

4 comments:

  1. That is a tricky little thing! I have two cats, one who is a bit dumb, and one whose a trickster. Of course I fall for her tricks all the time :) Just look at those cute little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Let's go over this - One. Last. Time. If I want a tummy rub, there'll be sign here - "tummy rub wanted." I'm not seeing that sign here right now, are YOU?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cat is cute! The caption "I caught you yet again!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your caption I think you nailed it lol thanks for sharing at FURRY FRIENDS FRIDAY

    ReplyDelete